|International Conference Presentations||
|No.||Description of Paper||Conference Title||Organizers||Research Areas
|1.||Tang Taizong’s Construction on Calligraphy Culture and the Establishment and Evolution of the Regular Script Style||International Conference on Chinese Painting and Calligraphy||Department of Chinese Studies, University of Malaya||Chinese Calligraphy
|2.||A study of the comparison of seal script of “Shuo Wen Jie Zi”(Xu Xuan’s version) ,Li Yangbing and Deng Shiru||International Conference on The Written Characters in Chinese Literature, History, Classical Studies and Thought||Department if Chinese Literature, Feng Chia University ||Chinese Paleography
|3.||The Evolution of Yan Zhenqing Regular Script: The heritage of Yan family learning and The Effects of unified of Confucian classics in Tang Dynasty||International Conference on Chinese Language and Philology ||Department of Chinese Studies, University of Malaya||Chinese Paleography
|4.||A Study on Peng Shi Lin's Classical Poetry||The Forth Modern International|
Conference on Chinese Language
University of Education
|5.||The Interpretation Of The Word Dao,Wen,Yi In Analects: Construction Of Confucian Theory Of Art.||The Fifth International Conference on the Contemporary Interpretation of Chinese Literature||Department of Chinese Literature, National Taipei University||Pre-Qin Confucianism and Taoism
|6.||Sim Mow Yu In Malaysian History Title Of Paper:The Regular Scripts By The Calligrapher Shen Muyu: The Compound Forms Of Standard Characters And Creative Scripts||The International Conference on Shen Mu Yu||Limlian Geok Foundation||Chinese Paleography and Calligraphy
|7.||Confucius in the Analects and Zhuangzi（《莊子》）: The Thoughts of WeiXue（為學）and WeiDao（為道）||The Third International Conference on Historical Studies||Shanghai Academy if Social Sciences||Pre-Qin Confucianism and Taoism
|8.||The Fusion Of Poetry, Prose, Calligraphy And|
Painting: The Dao（道）Being The Source, Humanities
The Body, And Arts The Appliance
|The Third International Conference on Classical Chinese Literature||Department of Chinese Language and Literature, New Era College||Theories of Classical Literature and Art
|Book / Book Chapter Publications||
- Lee Kean Yau (Author),The Calligraphy and Painting of Peng Shi Lin: Nurtured By Geographical, Culture Influences and the
Humanistic Traditional, A Collection of Peng Shih Lin’s Artwork,
2017,pp27-39, published by Mr LeongChao Seong.
- Lee Kean Yau (Editor, catalogue entries and Author), A Collection of Peng Shih Lin’s Artwork, 2017, published by Mr LeongChao Seong.
- Lee Kean Yau (Author), The Evolution of Yan Zhenqing Regular Script: The
heritage of Yan family learning and The Effects of
unified of Confucian classics in Tang Dynasty, Bridging the Present and the Past: Essays on Ancient Chinese Linguistics and Philology , 2013,pp33-78, published by University of Malaya Department of Chinese Studies.
- Lee Kean Yau (Author) , Creative Aesthetic of Huang Yao’s Character Painting: Dissolving the Boundary and Space-Time Between Eastern and Western Art Against the Backdrop
of Cultural Orientation, Huang Yao:The Remarkable Guest of
Malaya,pp62-71, published by National Visual Art Gallery Malaysia.
- Lee Kean Yau (Author) , Sim Mow Yu In Malaysian History Title Of Paper:The Regular Scripts By The Calligrapher Shen Muyu: The Compound Forms Of Standard Characters And Creative Scripts, Volume /, Page 249-273, 2011, published by Limlian Geok Foundation.
- Lee Kean Yau (Author) ,The Oriental Allure Of Yeh Chi Wei's Oils : Painterly Elements Of Traditional Chinese Literati Paintings, The Story of Yeh Chi Wei, pp104-111, 2010, published by The National Art Gallery, Singapore.
- Lee Kean Yau (Author), The Fusion Of Poetry, Prose, Calligraphy And Painting: The Dao（道）Being The Source, Humanities The Body, And Arts The Appliance (2008 International Conference On Classical Chinese Literature), The Third International Conference On Classical Chinese Literature, 2009, Page 185—207, published by New Era College/
- Lee Kean Yau (Editor), I Think Therefore I Write : Collected Of Papers Presented At The International Postgraduate Symposium On Chinese Studies In Asia, published by University Tunku Abdul Rahman/Institute of Chinese Studies.