|Art Exhibition Portfolio||A. Biennale
- 9th Ulsan International Woodcut Print Festival &Biennale 2021,Ulsan, South Korea, 2021.
- Edge of Wonderland, Thailand Biennale 2018-19, Krabi, Thailand, 2018.
- What you are the World is, The Godown KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2021.
- Art for Arts, Studios Samasama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2020.
- My World through Your World, Studio Samasama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2018.
- A Mazing News, Wolo, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2014.
- Contemplating the Everyday, London Metropolitan University, London, UK, 2011.
- Imagining Food Experience, London Metropolitan University, London, UK, 2011.
- Imagining Food Experience in World Book Day, 2011, North Finchley Library, London, UK, 2011.
- Strange/Familiar, Dasein Academy of Art, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2009.
- Earth Womb, with Lee Swee Keong, Installation Art on Stage, K. Lumpur Butoh Festival 2018, 2018.
- A Mazing Jetty, Publikart, Johor, Malaysia, 2016.
- Tapi Projectwith ArtSemble, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh & Johor, Malaysia,2014-2016.
- Sasaran International Art Festival2014, Selangor, 2014.
- Barely Notice, RSP Planet Design Studio, London, UK, 2010.
- Vacanza, Toffia, Italy, 2008.
- P&S Recipe Shop, IMT Gallery, London, UK, 2006.
- Stir, Unit 2 Gallery, Whitechapel High Street, London, UK, 2004.
- 8th Ulsan International Woodcut Print Festival 2020, Ulsan, South Korea, 2020.
- Marks in the Yellow Field, (,) Sense: Tampines, Singapore, 2019.
- Harapan 365, Taksu Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, 2018.
- Bilateral Bonds, Taksu Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, 2018.
- Private/Public, Gallery 320, London, UK, 2018.
- Cutting Edge, ‘Friday Late’ at V&A Museum, London, UK, 2008.
- China Earthquake Appeal Fundraising Exhibition, Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, Oxford , UK, 2008.
- Paradise Stories, International Gallery, Liverpool, UK, 2008.
- Get It Louder 07, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing, China, 2007.
- Sama-sama, Notthatbalai Art Festival 07, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2007.
- Q, Curatorspace, London, UK, 2006.
- Crossovers - Watershed II: Place and Displacement, Unit 2 Gallery, London, UK, 2004.
- Transition, Lauderdale House Gallery, London, UK, 2004.
- Oneplustwoequals, 14 Whaft Street, London, UK, 2002.
- Brew, Truman Brewery Company, Brick Lane, London, UK, 2002.
- Fresh Art, Islington Business Design Centre, London, UK, 2001.
- Paperwork, Bury Art Gallery and Museum, Lancashire, UK, 2001.
- Prudential Malaysian Eye2014, Whitebox & Blackbox, Publika, Kuala Lumpur,2014.
- Home and Away, ISE Cultural Foundation, New York, USA, 2011.
- I am Solitary, I am an Army (20 Emergence Contemporary Artists), Surface Gallery, Nottingham, UK, 2011.
- Respect Art Festival 09, Harlesden, London, UK, 2009.
- The Affluenza Exhibition, Clerkenwell, London, UK, 2009.
- What you are the World is: A Walk on Both Sides of the Fence, Exhibition monograph published by the artist, Kuala Lumpur, 2021
- A Survey on Malaysian’s Printmaking Art: Pre-independence era to now,Published by UIWPAF, Usan, South Korea, 2020
- Tapi Project: Inhabit the World in a Better Way, Published by Artsemble for Tapi Project, Kuala Lumpur, 2018
- Blossom: a Solo by Trixie Tan Lu Man, E-catalogue Published by Hom Art Trans, Kuala Lumpur, 2018
- Contemplating Colours, Shapes and the Dimension Beyond: the Evolution of Dr Choong Kam Kow’s Conceptual Configurations
. Published inChoong Kam Kow Retrospective: Cross Culture, Trans Era by National Visual Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, 2015
- Huang Yao: the Jouney into a State of Mind. Published in Huang Yao: Tetamu Malaya yang Terbilang by National Visual Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, 2014
- Catalysis, Young Dasein Contemporaries, Exhibition Catalogue Published by Homs Art Trans in conjunction with the Catalysis: Contemporary Art by Dasein Graduates Exhibition, Kuala Lumpur, 2014
Our World: Arson Ong, Exhibition Catelogue for Lostgen’s Artist in Residence Exhibition, Kuala Lumpur, 2014
- Navigating the Maze, a newspaper interview by Rouwen Lin. Published in The Star, 27 April 2021
- A Tough Journey of Art Practice, a newspaper interview by He Xin Yi. Published in Guang Ming Daily, 9 Apr 2020
- Serfest: Seni Rampai Festival wakes up KL neighbourhood with art events, a newspaper interview by Rouwen Lin. Published in The Star, 22 Jun 2018
- Andrew Pok’s photo exhibition of everyday beauty all around ‘Your World’, a newspaper interview by Terence Toh. Published in The Star, 4 April 2018
- A Shout Out for the Tapir, a newspaper interview by Elena Koshy. Published on The New Straits Times, 30 April 2016
- Pok Chong Boon: Realisation of Life through Art, a newspaper interview by Melissa Lee. Published in Guang Ming Daily, 21 December 2014
- An art magazine interview. Published by Nanyang Yishu Magazine, Singapore. Issue 29, December 2009
- Pok Chong Boon: Wandering between Strange and Familiar, a newspaper interview by Tham YooYee. Published in China Press, 21 Nov 2009
- Pok Chong Boon: Strange/Familiar, fold-out exhibition monograph published by the artist and supported by Dasein Academy of Art, Malaysia
- Chong Boon Pok & Yak Beow Seah: Stir, fold-out exhibition monograph, with a compilation of texts by the artists, Ian Robertson & Nicholas de Oliveira, published by Unit 2 Gallery